1. Make sure you have everything you need close at hand! You need an old magazine or newspaper with cute or pretty prints in it, some string, scissors, double-sided tape or glue, and maybe some maskingtape for extra decoration.
2. Take a piece of paper and fold in half. Draw a heart on it, making sure the top is on the folded line. Otherwise your heart won’t stay on the garland, and that would be a shame!
3. Cut out as many hearts as you want! One can never spread too much love…
4. Fold the heart around the string and with double-sided tape or glue, stick the two sides of the heart together.
5. Do this with all you hearts!
6. Your garland may look pretty enough already, but if it doesn’t, just use some cute maskingtape to spice it up a little!
And see, easy does it, now you can spread the love too! Actually, I think I’m going to give this garland to someone who could use a little love at this moment. I won’t say who it is, but one sweet lady is going to receive this (and maybe some more) in her mail pretty soon.
Have fun making your own Spread The Love-garland!